STANDARD SERVICE. £58.00
- Visual inspection of Frame and Forks for any defects.
- Wheels: Rims, spokes and hubs checked for damage and wear, wheel bearings checked for play, cleaned, regreased and adjusted. Tyres checked for wear and inflated to the recommended pressure.
- Brakes inspected and adjusted as required. Cables replaced if required. (Hydraulic brakes are an additional cost).
- Headset inspected, cleaned, regreased and adjusted as required.
- Bottom bracket inspected for play and adjusted as required.
- Gears inspected, cleaned and adjusted as required. Cables replaced if required.
- External lubrication of all pivot points.
- All bolts retightened to manufacturers recommended torque settings
Price doesn’t include cost of any replacement cables or parts used.
Please note an additional £10 to £20 (depending on time taken) will be charged if your bicycle is too dirty to service correctly to cover the cost of washing and degreasing.
On completion you will receive a full report on your bicycle detailing any findings not covered in the service.